This is a craft blog, written and edited by Misa Buckley. I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Misa Buckley reserves all rights to septemberstitch.co.uk – you may not copy or reproduce in any form the written content on any of my sites for any purpose, commercial or otherwise.
- Non-commercial use of my photographs on your own site is allowed as long as you provide a credit to me and a link back to the original post that contained the photo. Watermarks, where placed, must not be removed. Please save to your hard drive and upload to your own space. Do not link directly.
- The use of my photographs for any commercial purpose without my prior written consent is strictly prohibited. This includes the use of my photos in the promotion of your own hand-made goods.
- No part of my patterns may be used without my prior written consent, whether for commercial or non-commercial use. You are welcome to contact me regarding providing readers of your blog with translations of my patterns or for use at crochet workshops. You are welcome to provide a link to any of my original posts or tutorials on your site.
- Misa Buckley reserves all rights to my patterns.
- All patterns remain the property of Misa Buckley at all times. Patterns are to be downloaded for your own personal use only and are not to be copied, redistributed, loaned or re-sold for any purpose.
- You cannot re-work my patterns for your own use, produce variations or derivative works based on my designs.
I am happy for you to sell items made using my patterns for charity or your own personal profit, as long as you agree to the following requirements:
- The items are individually handcrafted by yourself.
- You must include “Pattern by Misa Buckley” and “septemberstitch.co.uk” on the tag if selling in person, or with a link if selling online.
- You only use your own pictures to promote handmade items and sales. You do not have permission to use any of my photographs for this purpose.
From time to time I may post reviews and links to products. Any recommendations I make are purely based on my own views and opinions. Occasionally, these posts may be sponsored to fund my yarn addiction but I will make it clear in the post if it is. Receiving any product or financial compensation will not effect my views.
Affiliate Links and Ads
The blog may contains affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link and purchase something, I may earn some pennies from that purchase. I only recommend products I use myself and any commission I earn will help support my work on this blog. Any affiliated link will be indicated as such.